- Nature of the Work
- Training, Other Qualifications, and Advancement
- Job Outlook
- Projections Data
- OES Data
- Related Occupations
- Sources of Additional Information
- Because the type and quality of training programs vary considerably, prospective students should carefully investigate training programs before enrolling.
- Electrical and electronic engineering technicians make up 33 percent of all engineering technicians.
- Employment of engineering technicians often is influenced by the same economic conditions that affect engineers; as a result, job outlook varies by specialty.
- Opportunities will be best for individuals with an associate degree or extensive job training in engineering technology.
Other recent news
Dec 8 2016 - 3:45pm
Dec 8 2016 - 3:19pm
Nov 3 2016 - 1:09pm
Oct 11 2016 - 3:34pm
Sep 15 2016 - 5:38pm